St Andrew's C of E (VA) Primary


In Year

If you have moved, you can apply to change school during the school year, this is called an "in year admission". You can also apply if you want your child to go to a different school. For further information and to apply online please click on the link below: 


Continuing interest (waiting) list and ‘in-year applications

Following a decision made by the Governing Body at their meeting on 4 March 2019, St Andrew’s have elected to opt-in to Herts County Council’s co-ordinated scheme with effect from 1 April 2019.

From 1 April all ‘in year’ applications will be coordinated by Herts County Council and the county council will contact parents/carers if a vacancy becomes available and can be offered to a child.

A Clergy/SIF will still be required for all applications under category 3.

Continuing interest lists will be maintained for every year group until the end of each summer term. To retain a CI application after this time, parents will need to make a new In Year application.

 In Year Appeals

Please click below for the appeals page.